The DeLand House, built in 1886 for DeLand’s first attorney, Arthur George Hamlin, is a beautifully restored house adorned with period furnishings and artifacts. The history of West Volusia County is depicted on the walls through an extensive collection of period photographs. Authentic artifacts and memorabilia are displayed in the cabinets and cupboards, telling the history of DeLand and the surrounding area. Guided tours are on the hour with the last tour at 3pm.
Last modified: August 3rd, 2018