Escape games are immersion experiences where you get to step outside of reality to become a character in a story. You choose a mission and enter a room that has been decorated and loaded with clues. You and your teammates must carefully examine each item and work together to solve the puzzle to escape before the clock runs out. Each escape room is set up with a different scenario and is designed to challenge and engage. Escape games are played with a group of people, so if you make your reservation with a small number of people, your group will be made up with people you don’t know. Alternatively, if you make your reservation late at night, you might be able to play with a small group.
Most websites have videos about each of their games, making it easier for you to decide which one is right for you.
International Drive Locations
8723 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- The Caretaker – One of the most difficult and scariest escape games in the country, you will certainly be challenged by The Caretaker. Your mission once you enter the shack of the reclusive Caretaker is to solve the mysteries of an evil terrorizing a bucolic town.
- Crisis at 1600 – Infiltrate the Oval Office and thwart a devastating missile attack launched by paramilitary invaders.
- The Lost Tomb of Monthu – Unravel the mysteries of an ancient Egyptian Tomb and retrieve the priceless Conquerors Ruby.
- Pandemic – Enter a top-secret research facility and formulate a cure for a deadly virus that is sweeping the planet.
- Asylum – Enter the remains of the burned-down Oakridge Lunatic Asylum and unlock the secrets of Dr. Rutger’s horrifying and unspeakable deeds.
- The Contract – A notorious mob-boss has hired you to enter the warehouse of the Soklov Family Mafia to steal back $10,000,000. Work fast to locate the computer to make the wire transfer–you may even be able to keep some of the money for your self.
8145 International Drive, Suite 511
Orlando, Florida 32819
- The Heist -You are working with a world-class espionage organization to recover a stolen masterpiece which is believed to be hidden in the office of the art museum’s egotistical curator.
- Prison Break – You’ve been wrongfully accused of a crime and sentenced to life in prison. You must escape before you suffer an uncertain fate at the hands of a cruel warden.
- Mission Mars – You’ve just landed on mars but the descent has caused major damage to your spacecraft. You only have an hour to repair the damage before a fatal dose of cosmic ration hits you.
- Gold Rush – A greedy gold prospector, who has gone missing, has a stash of gold hidden in the hills of Northern California. You’ve been tipped off to where he stashed it, but the mob found about it too. You have to find it first!
Open daily 9am-11:45pm
11951 International Drive, Unit C3
Orlando, Florida 32821
Open daily 11am – 11pm
The games on the website are listed on the same page at escapology.com/en/orlando-fl/escape-games/
- Antidote – While you and your team of scientists are investigating an abandoned laboratory of a dangerous scientist, a vial of a deadly virus falls on the floor and breaks. You must find the antidote that was hidden behind riddles, puzzles and codes before the facility self-destructs.
- Budapest Express – You and your team of brilliant detectives must solve the murder mystery on the Budapest Express
- Cuban Crisis – Your mission is to infiltrate Fidel Castro’s palace, locate the secret KGB office, and find out who was responsible for shooting down an American plane before war against Russia is declared.
- Narco – Under the pretense of flying your group to an all inclusive vacation, you end up somewhere in South America. The man you thought was your friend turns out to be a powerful drug lord who whats you to transport suitcases of drugs back to the US in exchange for a million dollars. Its either that or your life. You can stop him if you can get evidence back to the US in time.
- TH3 COD3 – Nitr0, the worlds greatest hacker is releasing a virus to drain US bank accounts of over $75 billion dollars and he has set you up to take the fall. You must find the computer code to kill the program and escape from his apartment before the virus is released.
- Mansion Murder – You are attending a family gathering in the Scottish Highlands at the home of your wealthy grandfather. During the event, he is murdered and you are being framed for it since you are his only living heir. You must scour the Mansion to find the clues to reveal the family secrets that will set you free.
- Under Pressure – You are on a submarine to spy on a German Battle Cruiser but something goes horribly wrong. The boat loses power and starts sinking to the bottom of the ocean, succumbing to the effects of enormous pressure. Sabotage. You have 60 minutes of oxygen left so you have to work quickly to find the hidden oxygen silos that are needed to repair the ship.
Open daily 11am-11pm
11701 International Dr #420
Orlando, FL 32821
The Escape Effect is locally owned and operated and offers 75 or 90 minute games. They also adjust the game to match your skill level and offer more hints if you get stuck.
- At Odds With the Gods – Travel to Mt. Olympus to face the gods’ challenges for the chance to become immortal.
- Sherlock Studies – Pick up where Sherlock left off and solve a mystery.
- Encore – Explore an old theatre for a hidden stash but you have to make it out of the theatre before it is demolished.
- A Knight to Escape – Navigate through a medieval castle to reunite with your friends. You must escape before you are imprisoned and tortured.
Sun, Mon, Thur 11:30am-8:30pm
Tue, Wed by appointment
Other Orlando Locations
9938 Universal Blvd
Orlando, Fl. 32819
- Cyber Crash – CYBER is a dangerous hacker with secret access to government intelligence. You must stop him by breaking into his master computer and uploading a virus that will crash his mainframe for good.
- The Diamond Heist – The Star of Dreams diamond has been stolen and hidden in a secret vault. You must locate the diamond and return it to its rightful owner.
- The Bomb – Your mission is to locate and defuse a bomb that has been hidden in the office of one of the countries most decorated war heroes.
- The Mad Scientist – The scientist who developed a cure for his wife’s terminal illness has been framed by jealous colleagues. The cure has also been stolen and is being weaponized. You must locate the medicine, and clear the scientist’s good name so he can cure his wife.
8155 Vineland Ave
Orlando, FL 32821
- The Ring Master’s Den – Your curiosity gets the better of you as you explore a circus tent clearly marked with a Do Not Enter sign. The door slams behind you and you must escape before the Ringmaster turns you into one of his circus freaks.
- Game of Espionage – Your prototype for an amazing game went missing just hours before the press release. You must get it back before you are accused of corporate espionage.
- Zombie Roadhouse – The world has collapsed and an unknown virus has caused a zombie outbreak. You take refuge in a roadhouse bar to find supplies and defend yourselves from the zombie apocalypse.
- Chamber of Illusions – You are attending a local magic show and are asked up on the stage as an assistant. You are handcuffed and transported to a mysterious place where nothing is what it seems and you must escape.
- Nutcracking the Case – Your dreams of becoming an elf might come true if you have what it takes to become an Elvin Toy Maker.